need an appointment for daycare?
- No you don’t! Appointments are needed only if your dog is
staying overnight or getting a haircut.
Drop off and pick up your pup any time for daycare! 6 hours or less is $18 and 6 or more hours is
Do I need
to do a trial day before coming to daycare?
- We do not require a trial day for daycare. However, we do require all dogs to come for at least a half day of daycare before boarding overnight. This way he/she can have time to adjust and get used
to the environment. We do a slow
introduction for all new dogs so they are not overwhelmed when going into
a half day package?
- No there is not a specific half day
package. However, half days are $15.00
with the purchase of either our 10 or 20 full day packages.
the packages work?
- Packages are when you pay for
daycare upfront in a larger quantity.
Our different packages give you a cheaper daycare price per day. You can use the money on your account for
anything – daycare, baths, nails, snacks, etc.
Do I need
to use my package consecutively?
- No you don’t! You can use your package any way you’d like.
- Packages expire 1 year after
in advance do I need to book boarding?
- We have limited spots for boarding
so book as soon as you know! We book up
quickly on weekends and holidays! For
Thanksgiving and Christmas, we usually book up about 3 months in advance. There is no charge to cancel a
reservation. We just ask that you call
us to cancel so we can open the spot for someone else.
dogs do you usually have?
- The number of dogs we have at our
facility varies day by day and hour by hour.
We don’t have a set number.
However, if we feel we are getting too crowded, we will stop taking new
customers. We do not overcrowd our
your slower days?
- Slower days are usually Mondays,
Tuesdays, and weekends.
require the dogs to be fixed?
- Dogs 6 months and older must be
require the Canine Flu Vaccine?
you do if it’s raining?
- Dogs are able to go in and out of
the building as they please. The only
time we lock the dogs inside is when it is lightning.
the pool open?
- We open the big pool at least once a
day – weather permitting. Usually we
will open it around 11, 12, or 1 and rotate medium and large dogs. Baby pools are out all day for the pups to
the ages my dog can come to daycare?
- Puppies must be at least 12 weeks of
age and have 3 distemper/parvo shots to start daycare. Due to the high
activity level of our facility, we do not accept senior dogs 12 years and older.
Do they have breaks?
- We do not
have a required “nap time” at our daycare.
Dogs can go indoors and outdoors as they please. Many of our dogs like to run around outdoors
and then come inside to lie down and relax.
We have Kuranda beds throughout our facility for pups to use. We do provide a one-time break during lunch
time upon request. Fees may apply.
Do you give medications?
- We only give oral medications. There is no extra charge for this.